SimsMHL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Nouvelles MHL Saison 4

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 1:10

18-1-2016 Milan Michalek reaches a milestone !
Milan Michalek(Ottawa Senators) scored the 600th point of his career in tonight's game against the Tampa Bay Lightning on a goal by Steven Stamkos. I've seen my idols break records and now I am doing the same, he said to the press..

A native of Czech, Milan Michalek was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 1st round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 816 NHL games during his career, notching 293 goals and adding 307 assists along with 409 penalty minutes. The 31 year old left wing has played 44 games with the Ottawa Senators this season, totalling 15+17=32 with 24 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 1:11

18-1-2016 Rick Nash reaches a milestone !
Rick Nash(Colorado Avalanche) notched the 400th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Chicago Blackhawks on a goal by Radko Gudas. My line mate is so good I just have to throw it his direction and it's in the net. Anyone can look good playing with this guy, he said after viewing the play on the TV studio monitor..

A native of Canada, Rick Nash was originally drafted to the NHL by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 1st round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 966 NHL games during his career, notching 414 goals and adding 400 assists along with 600 penalty minutes. The 31 year old right wing has played 46 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 18+25=43 with 6 PIM
carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 1:11

18-1-2016 All-Star Teams selected
Starting lineups for the 2016 All-Star Game have been decided according to votes given by hockey fans around the world. The fans voted the starting lineup consisting of 1 goaltender, 2 defenseman, 1 left wing, 1 center and 1 right wing for both North America All-Stars and World All-Stars. Here are the final results of the voting:

North America World
R Steven Stamkos R Marian Hossa
C Sidney Crosby C Evgeni Malkin
L Bobby Ryan L Henrik Sedin
D Shea Weber D Alexander Edler
D Alex Pietrangelo D Erik Karlsson
G Carey Price G Robin Lehner

Traditionally, the coaching staff of the two All-Star teams will selected rest of the players to participate in this most profilic annual sports event. The following players have been selected to the All-Star teams by the coaching staff.
North America World
Right wings Right wings
R Jarome Iginla
R Rick Nash
R Claude Giroux
R Michael Grabner
R Jakub Voracek
R Daniel Sedin

Centers Centers
C Eric Staal
C Peter Mueller
C Mark Scheifele
C Jiri Tlusty
C Johan Sundström
C Mika Zibanejad

Left wings Left wings
L Dustin Brown
L Matt Moulson
L Patrick Marleau
L Henrik Zetterberg
L Marian Gaborik
L Alexander Ovechkin

Defensemen Defensemen
D Dennis Wideman
D Mike Green
D Zach Bogosian
D Slater Koekkoek
D Nikita Nikitin
D Tobias Enström
D Hampus Lindholm
D Nikita Zadorov

Goalies Goalies
G Marc-André Fleury
G Yannick Lafontaine
G Henrik Lundqvist
G Magnus Hellberg

This years All-Star weekend starts Saturday February 11 with the Super Skills competition and continues on Sunday February 12 with the clash between the North America All-Stars and the World All-Stars.

carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 1:12

19-1-2016 Media criticises the Dallas Stars
The Dallas Stars are stumbling in a 6 game winless streak. Dallas Stars right wing Denis Zaripov commented about their recent play: We don't even want to think about it anymore. We need to find our game and get out of this.

carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyMer 1 Mai - 1:12

22-1-2016 Brad Marchand injured.
Brad Marchand (New York Rangers) suffered leg injury during the game in an incident with Austin Levi (Carolina Hurricanes). He is expected to be sidelined for at least four months. As long as the team wins, I don't care about my injury. I just wish I could be out there with the guys, he said after the game in the dressing room.

carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Mai - 1:45

27-1-2016 Media praises the Montreal Canadiens
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Montreal Canadiens coach Patrick Roy after today's win over the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Montreal Canadiens have now a 6 game undefeated streak
carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Mai - 1:45

27-1-2016 Media praises the Nashville Predators
Let's see your headlines now..., commented Nashville Predators GM after today's game against the Vancouver Canucks. This brings their current streak to 5 games undefeated.

carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

29-1-2016 Media criticises the Chicago Blackhawks
It isn't the happiest time for the Chicago Blackhawks as they are on a 5 game winless streak. Chicago Blackhawks coach John Tortorella had little to say about the way things are going: I don't know. Nothing seems to work...

carl
Admin/Simulateur
carl

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 EmptyJeu 2 Mai - 1:46

31-1-2016 Loui Eriksson injured.
Loui Eriksson (St-Louis Blues) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Brandon Dubinsky (Columbus Blue Jacket). He is expected to be sidelined for around two weeks. When you've gone as long as I have without injuries these things are hard to accept, but it's all part of the game, he commented to the press.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Nouvelles MHL Saison 4   Nouvelles MHL Saison 4 - Page 4 Empty

Nouvelles MHL Saison 4
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4